St. Louis Rams Donation Request Guidelines
Thank you for your interest in the St. Louis Rams!
The St. Louis Rams value the efforts of your organization and strive to help groups such as yours make a lasting and positive impact on our community. The Rams do so by providing to charitable groups more than 3,500 items annually, helping recipient organizations raise thousands of dollars through raffles, auctions and other fundraising endeavors.
Due to the large number of donation requests received by the Rams, the following donation guidelines have been established:
- Faxed, e-mailed or phoned requests will not be accepted. All requests must be submitted in writing, via United States post.
- To qualify for a donated item, the soliciting organization must be located in the bi-state region within an approximate 120-mile radius of the city of St. Louis.
- All mailed requests must be printed on the charity's official letterhead and should be accompanied by a 501c3 or other letter indicating tax exempt status.
- Requests must include within the letter the charitable organization’s primary contact name, primary contact’s direct working telephone number, mailing address (we cannot ship to P.O. Boxes) and the event date for which the item is being solicited. The event type and event beneficiary also must be indicated.
- Due to the tremendous volume of requests received by the Rams, please allow at least six weeks processing time for your request. Requests not allowing six weeks processing will not be fulfilled.
- The Rams do not accept merchandise for the purpose of autographing for charity auctions or otherwise. Any memorabilia sent to the Rams for autographs will not be returned.
- In order to help the greatest number of organizations, each organization is limited to one donated item per year.
All donation requests must be mailed to:
St. Louis Rams Community Outreach
One Rams Way
St. Louis, MO 63045
Due to the high volume of requests and limited supplies, special requests for a specific item or tickets are discouraged.
The Rams do not provide monetary contributions or merchandise donations for the following:
- Businesses, retail and otherwise
- Capital campaigns/start-up funding for new businesses
- On-line auctions
- Chamber of Commerce/City/Neighborhood festivals such as homecoming celebrations and carnivals that do not directly benefit a charitable organization
- Class reunions
- Family reunions
- Pageant contestants (beauty and otherwise)
- Student ambassador/exchange programs
- Non-charity events and organizations such as company picnics, employee golf tournaments, employee recognition/incentive programs, card clubs, car shows, “poker runs”, and organized adult leisure sports teams
The St. Louis Rams provide financial and in-kind support for the United Way, St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital and Make-A-Wish.
Donation requests on behalf of these organizations will be respectfully declined.
For more information on the St. Louis Rams please visit www.stlouisrams.com.